Blood inside Me Berry Global covid 19 2020 I can’t stay at home T-Shirt. Real-time, moment-driven, high-quality, great looking, super-comfy shirts.
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Taped neck and shoulders; Tearaway label
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- 100% preshrunk cotton; Ash Grey 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- Feminine ½ inch rib mid scoop neck; sideseamed with slightly tapered Missy fit
- Double-needle stitching throughout; seamless rib at neck
- Decoration Type: Digital Print
Dr. Brian Lenzkes is an internal medicine doctor in San Diego. Dr. Lenzkes went to UC Irvine and received a BS in Biology before attending USC Medical School. After graduating in 1999, he started his Residency Program at Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego and extended his residency for an extra year as Chief Resident before starting his private practice career at Internal Medicine Associates in 2004.