Yes I Am Old But I Saw Frank Zappa On Stage Signature T-Shirt. Real-time, moment-driven, high-quality, great looking, super-comfy shirts.
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Taped neck and shoulders; Tearaway label
- Decoration type: Digital Print
- 100% preshrunk cotton; Ash Grey 99% cotton, 1% polyester
- Feminine ½ inch rib mid scoop neck; sideseamed with slightly tapered Missy fit
- Double-needle stitching throughout; seamless rib at neck
- Decoration Type: Digital Print
1959 was the seismic year jazz broke away from complex bebop music to new forms, allowing soloists unprecedented freedom to explore and express. It was also a pivotal year for America: the nation was finding its groove, enjoying undreamt-of freedom and wealth social, racial and upheavals were just around the corner and jazz was ahead of the curve.